2018 Team Dates:
- March 23-31
- June 22-June 30
- July 28-August 4
- October 28- November 5
2019 Team Dates!!
- February 24-March 4
- June 16-24 (Cancelled due to civil unrest)
- August 4-12
- October 27- November 4
These trips will focus on supporting the village of Macomb, a small rural community. There will be a great opportunity for those who sponsor children and elderly to get to know them and their families. Our teams will work to meet the physical and spiritual needs in this community through medical assistance, the feeding program, village evangelism, hygiene product distribution, children’s ministry activities, etc…
If you are interested in joining a team, please contact Laurie Haag at 920-452-6125 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. You can also download our team handbook and application. Please read through these documents, and ask God for guidance before making a commitment to be part of a team. Those under 16 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
The approximate cost of the trip is 1450-1700 dollars depending on airfare. A non-refundable $200 deposit is required to reserve your place on the team; these funds will be applied toward your trip stay at the guesthouse. Your balance is due 30 days prior to travel.
Trip cost: 725.00 – This covers all in-country expenses other than shopping or leisure activity of your choosing (this includes your $200 deposit). The guesthouse cost has increased by 30 dollars as of September 2018 due to the cost of food, gas, etc.
- Medical Travel Insurance (approximately 10 dollars for one week)
- Hotel on the way to Haiti (approx. 60 per person depending on how many people share a room)
- Transportation to the airport
- 40-55 dollar extra baggage fee (all team members are asked to bring two 50 lb. suitcases of supplies)
- 10 dollar Haiti tax (paid upon entering the country)
- Leisure activities such as beach day, shopping, food during travel, and other choice purchases
God is doing amazing things in Haiti, and you are invited to join us as we love and serve the people of Macomb. Feel free to take a look through our trip information below.
To pay your deposit or add money to your mission trip account, visit: https://app.etapestry.com/onlineforms/LoveFeedsOURWorld/missiontrips.html