LOVE looks like Action!
We are a community! And love is the center of all we do. We believe in the power of love and the name of Jesus to change lives.
We have a community sponsorship program, meaning, when you sponsor a child, a family, or elderly person, you get to love and pray for them; however, your monthly donation goes to the community for food, education, and medical care.
All children in our program receive nutritious, hot meals, regardless of if they have a sponsor; all children enrolled at Shilo Mission School get to go to school. In other words, your donation goes beyond helping one child; it helps all our children and their families.
We desperately need your help to provide hot meals, medical care, and quality education for all the children regardless of sponsorship status.
You are invited to join our community of individuals, churches, and businesses that support the families of Love Feeds OUR World.
Prayerfully consider donating in one or more of the following ways:
- Become a monthly donor (we need those who give consistently to help us feed and educate our community). This is our greatest need right now…for regular donors in any amount.
- Sponsor a meal: It costs $210 to feed all of our children at our evening meal for just one day.
- Buy rice ($40 lg. sack), beans ($70 lg. sack) and/or oil ($17 per gallon). All products are purchased in Haiti, not the U.S.
- Support education by giving toward a teachers’ salaries (120 dollars monthly is an average salary for an elementary school teacher), curriculum, and other necessary materials, etc.
- Sponsor individual(s) within our community and commit to praying for that person and their family (see below).
- Educate yourself about human trafficking, child slavery, and systemic poverty in Haiti and ask the Lord, how am I called to be light in the darkness and bring hope to those in need.
- Become part of our intercessory prayer team. We believe in the power of Jesus and the power of praying believers. If you are willing to pray, we need you.
It is through generous donors, that Love Feeds OUR World is able to feed, educate, provide medical care, and share the love of Christ with the families of Macomb, Haiti.